What is the Ambassador Program? LRCA’s Parent Teacher Fellowship in partnership with the Assistant Director of Admissions sponsors an Ambassador program in the Elementary, Middle, and Junior High Schools. Each program is designed to assist new students and families with their school transition by:
- Introducing them to students/families in their upcoming grade,
- Answering parent questions about their new school and/or new city,
- Giving new students security in friendships formed before school even starts,
- and overall…welcoming new families to Warrior-ville!
The programs also give existing students and families a tangible way to serve new families at Little Rock Christian.
How it Works: Each grade will hold a couple of social events by gender during the summer consisting of new students, a few current students (ambassadors), and their families. The small group events will be coordinated by a grade level liaison and can consist of anything from meeting for pizza to an activity like swimming or bowling.
Responsibly of the Ambassador Family:
1. This Summer: Assist in hosting your grade level family event
- Event coordinated by Grade Liaison
- Ambassador families help by bringing food and fun!
- Welcome new families at the event and be a resource
2. When School Starts: Introduce your new friends (new students) to your current friends, be intentional to include at recess and lunchtime. Ambassador families continue to check on and be a resource to new families as needed.
Applications are completed online:
Junior High Application (coming soon!)
Please complete the online form by May 5th. Ambassadors are asked to complete the application each year they desire to participate.
Being an Ambassador is simple, fun, and rewarding. If you love to serve and want to make some new friends…be a Warrior Ambassador!! Complete your application today!