Big things are happening in September!
Friday, September 8
Warrior Hall Grounds
A special night of fun, food, and fellowship for Middle School students and their parents! Join other Middle School parents, students, & staff for a great night!
Sign up here to help: Food & Volunteer Sign Up
Don’t forget donations benefitting Women & Children First (see above graphic). Thanks to Chair Michelle Terry and her Middle School team for leading this great event!
Warrior BLITZ… Get ready to celebrate our school with this campus-wide giving opportunity! All contributions from LRCA families go back to enhance our school thanks to our wonderful sponsors. Special thanks to our Blitz Presenting Sponsor Peds Plus!!
Are you ready? Visit the Warrior Blitz webpage and give now page.
Moms In Prayer is an international organization that aims to impact children and schools worldwide for Christ by gathering moms to pray. Please join us every week as we gather for guided prayer, lifting to the Father our children, administration, staff, and families. Thanks to Courtney Head & April Pennington for leading us! Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Kickoff is Wednesday, September 20
Warrior Hall Conference Room (upstairs)
Wild about Warriors takes place this Saturday evening, April 18th at 6:30pm. One of the most exciting parts of the evening is a wonderful LIVE AUCTION packed with incredible items! Doug Westgate of Wilson Auctioneers will lead the excitement. Wonder who will win these items?….
Live Auction – College Bound!
Set your student up for success for the high school years and beyond! Package includes:
- MacBook Air 13.3-inch Laptop with OS X Mavericks, iWork and iLife included
- 6 hours one on one ACT Tutoring, plus practice ACT at Huntington Learning Center.
- Summer College Boot Camp 2015 at LRCA – Carla Kenyon
- This 2 ½ day program helps students prepare college applications, write and edit essays, construct polished resumes, contact college reps, and much more!
- Reserved High School Parking Space for the 2015-16 school year
- $100 Gas Card and $20 Cash Gift Card
- $120 Gift Card to Splash Carwash
Donors: Billy and Georgia Johnston, Huntington Learning Center, Carla Kenyon, Coulson Oil and Splash Carwash; Value: $2750
Have you been thinking about braces for yourself or a family member? If so this is the perfect time to take the next step to a smile that you want to show off. Be the top bid on this package and you will be well on your way. Package Includes: $3,500.00 Voucher to Daniel Orthodontics. Initial Consultation. Diagnostic Records. Customized Treatment Plan. Value $3500
Enjoy an overnight duck hunt trip at the exclusive Hamilton Plantation. Dinner, lodging and duck hunt for 3 guests. Hamilton Plantation is five miles north of Humnoke, just an hour from Little Rock. (Date to be coordinated with William Clark for the 2015-2016 duck season). The winner also receives a Winchester SX3 12 Gauge 28 Inch Mossy Oak Bottomland Shotgun, available exclusively from Mack’s Prairie Wings in Stuttgart, AR. Mossy Oak Bottomland is a time tested pattern that has been refined to be one of the best classic camo patterns available. Paired with the SX3 Waterfowl, you have an unstoppable combo in the boat and in the blind. The SX3 features a lightweight strong aluminum alloy receiver and Mossy Oak Bottomland camouflage finish perfect for blending in to waterfowl environments. Donor: William & Christy Clark and Mack’s Prairie Wings Total Value: $2200
Woo Pig Sooie!
Tailgate in style at the beautiful Chenal Valley home of Paul and Lynette Bowersock. Fun & Fellowship at the Bowersock’s beautiful home in Orle neighborhood of Chenal Valley. The winner will enjoy: Razorback Football Watch Party for up to 25 couples. Choose between October 10, 2015 – Arkansas at Alabama or November 14, 2015 – Arkansas at LSU. Food & Beverages provided. Value: $2500 Donor: Paul & Lynette Bowersock
Purchase your chance to WIN this Louis Vuitton bag! Tickets $30 each and limited to first 150 sold. Tickets available here! Winner drawn the evening of Wild About Warriors.
Louis Vuitton celebrates the Neverfull with a new version of this iconic bag. Look inside to discover a host of refinements. The redesigned interior features a fresh textile lining and heritage details inspired by House archives. Best of all, the removable zippered clutch can be carried separately as a chic pochette or serve as an extra pocket. Linings in a selection of bright shades lend a pop of vivid color to the timeless Monogram canvas.
• Neverfull MM
• Redesigned interior with Louis Vuitton archive details
• Textile-lined inside pocket
• Removable zippered clutch with matching interior
• Natural cowhide leather trim
• Shiny golden brass hardware
Retail Value $1260
Tickets are available for Wild About Warriors online, in the Warrior Store, or at the door. Casual dress. All proceeds enhance the Arts and Academics at Little Rock Christian Academy
Saturday – April 18, 2015 6:30pm LRCA Warrior Hall Casual Attire
Tickets: $25/person – Available in the Warrior Store or at http://www.WildAboutWarriors.com
Little Rock Christian’s annual auction and fundraiser “Wild about Warriors” is scheduled for Saturday, April 18th. Hosted by the Parent Teacher Fellowship, this evening includes live and silent auctions, fabulous food, entertainment, and fellowship. All proceeds benefit our children’s Warrior education. Presented by Landers Auto Group, this is an evening you won’t want to miss. Mark your calendars now!
Serving as emcee, Little Rock Christian mom and co-host of B98 Morning Show, Lisa Fischer.
The Live Auction is sure to be a thrill with Wilson Auctioneers’ Doug Westgate the auctioneer.
Collaborate Class Art, Upper School Art, Professional Art is also included in the Silent Auction. These are PRICELESS items! Check them out and starting bidding at http://www.WildAboutWarriors.com. New items added DAILY!
Wild About Warriors is a great Warrior-ville event! Mark your calendars and join the fun!
BIG THANKS to LRCA Parents Steve and Karmen Landers and Landers Auto Sales for serving as the 2015 Wild About Warriors Presenting Sponsor!
LRCA’s fall semester collection for BOX TOPS is October 19-23!
Box Tops can be deposited in each Elementary Classroom, or in the Middle School and Junior High offices. Of course, there will be PRIZES for the student groups who bring in the most!
You might be asking…
- How do I send our Box Tops? Send them in a ziplock bag with your child to school. If you want extra points, you can group them in snack bags of 50 Box Tops each! This really helps!! (Better yet, get the little people in your home to do this for you!)
- Can we send other labels? Great question. We did collect different labels in the past, however, they proved to be very time intensive for very little return. Clearly, Box Tops is the best program so our participation is limited to it now.
- Where can I get Box Tops? here’s a list of participating products
- What about grandparents? Ask them and get their bridge group, Bible study group, other circle of friends to collect for them, too. Experience has shown that grandparents are happy to do this and actually get into it!!
Time’s up! It’s official…we have been notified that in order to continue participation in the Kroger Community Rewards Program, each family’s Kroger Card must be re-enrolled during the month of January 2015.
It only takes a second…here you go!
1) Go to Kroger.com
2) In top right corner, click on ‘Sign In’
3) Type in your password. If you have forgotten, click on ‘Forgot My Password’ and Kroger will immediately email you the opportunity to reset your password.
4) Click “Community” from the blue toolbar.
5) Then click “Community Rewards”
6) Select “Enroll” in the orange box.
7) Type in Little Rock Christian in the search box, then choose LRCA from the list which appears.
8) You’re done!
Thank you so much! If you have ANY trouble, please email the PTF Development Team at LRCA.PTF@gmail.com