STEP 1 – Create your own Signup login and password.
- Go to Signup.com
- Create your own login and password
STEP 2 – Link your account to LRCA Campus Plan. The PTF has underwritten the cost, so there is no fee to you. This upgrades your account to premium and allows your event to be shown on LRCA websites.
- Once you get to the “Dashboard”, click your name in the top right side (it should be in green letters). Click “Profile”
- Scroll down until you see “Additional Information”
- click the blue box: “Upgrade or enter Promo Code”
- Enter the LRCA Code: YX49AMPW
STEP 3 – Create your new Sign Up!
- Now, go back to the Dashboard and click the orange box “Create New Sign-up”
- Need help? Watch the video here
STEP 4 – Link your event to one of LRCA’s Group Pages. This is IMPORTANT!
- LRCA Group Pages are already created – please don’t create your own 🙂
- Go back to your Dashboard
- Click your Event, then select “manage” at the bottom left
- In the blue toolbar, click “SETTINGS” on the top left. Then choose “PUBLISH TO GROUP PAGE”.
- From the dropdown menu, click all the group pages you wish! ( For instance, Freshman class retreat should be linked on both “Freshman Class Events” as well as “High School Events”.)
- When your event is linked, it will show up underneath the dropdown menu. You’re done!
STEP 5 – Invite volunteers to sign up!
Your event is now published on the LRCA Volunteer Directory on the PTF website. Please send your volunteers to www.Raising-Warriors.com/volunteer to sign up for your event. They can also see other ways to volunteer at LRCA all in one place!
Questions? – please don’t hesitate to email the PTF team at mailto:LRCA.PTF@gmail.com