September 20th-September 29th
1 School. 100%.
That’s the goal of LRCA’s Annual Warrior Blitz!
Did you know that tuition dollars only cover “business as usual” at LRCA? That’s right. Faculty and staff salaries. Existing curriculum and programming. Keeping the lights on. Running the buses…
But what if we, as a school community, want MORE?
Expand cutting-edge curriculum. Continue to develop world-class teachers. Fortify our Fine Arts. Give our kids state-of-the-art technology to thrive in the 21st Century and beyond.
Warrior Blitz does JUST THAT!
Annual gifts to LRCA during 2016-2017, which included over $120,000 through Warrior Blitz, provided for critical enhancements such as:
- Chromebooks to expand our One to One Blending Learning inititive in Grades 7-12
- the new Math in Focus (aka Singapore Math) curriculum for students in Kindergarten though Grade 7
- new elementary desks
- equipment for arts and athletics
- STEM training for faculty, and
- financial assistance for qualified families to experience a college preparatory, Christian education.
Our goal for Warrior Blitz this year?
100% family participation.
$170,000 in 10 days.
Thanks to our generous PTF Platinum Sponsor Pediatrics Plus, 100% of Warrior Blitz donations received goes directly to benefit our kids.
Please donate today!
For more information about Annual Giving at LRCA go to http://www.littlerockchristian.com/giving/annual-fund or contact Cindy McLeod, Director of Advancement, at Cindy.McLeod@littlerockchristian.com